runD line added to Disney Springs

Interesting. It looks like it is women's only. I wonder if there will be a men's equivalent.

I’m a sucker for anything running and Disney so this is right up my ally. However if it’s made the same as the crappy quality Dark Side Virtual Half shirts, they can keep them. I pass on rough/course see-through material for my running clothes!

There were some men's items - I think only in the Goofy pattern - and sizes were INCREDIBLY limited when I was at DS last night! I imagine most of the stock will come back after the Princess Expo.

There were some men's items - I think only in the Goofy pattern - and sizes were INCREDIBLY limited when I was at DS last night! I imagine most of the stock will come back after the Princess Expo.

Thanks for checking! Any idea who the manufacturer is? Almost everything I’ve purchased from Disney been made by Champion. Not that there will be anything left by April!

They were selling this stuff at the marathon weekend expo. Love the maleficent arm sleeves!

In addition to the characters listed in the article, I saw styles for Cinderella, Tink, and Arielle. I don’t recall seeing those three at the expo for the marathon so maybe they’re going to come out with new styles to match each race weekend.

I really like the Ariel style but the cost is a little too high for me (I’ve pretty much got a $30 cap on all workout gear).

I'm actually not a fan of this line. I'm not sure what bothers me about it, I'm just not a fan. I think Disney is really smart for monetizing this though.

I’m honestly surprised it took them this long. Same with the medal display racks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!