• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR already booked for Oct??

MelindaKiah

<font color=teal>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magent
My sister in law and her children want to join us at US so I went to the Loew's site to see about prices on another room. All it returned back for me were club level rooms. Can it already be sold out?? Wow!!! Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.:(

I'm checking for May and it is showing the same thing. I think that because it is the conference hotel, they block rooms off. You may find that there is availability as you get closer to your holiday.

That's what happened when I was checking for April. For quite awhile it showed no rooms and then one day a bunch opened up. I'm assuming that they were holding a block of rooms that they eventually released. They can keep checking or can book a room at another hotel as a back-up in case RPR doesn't open up.

T&B

I found that calling the 1-800 number for Loew's reservations was very helpful. The operator was able to tell me when and why alot of rooms were booked. Helping me to reserve when a convention was not in the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter