ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I have reservation for the Club Lever, is there a certain floor that would be good to request and do they take requests?

Although Club Lounge is on the 7th floor you could be on the 6th floor.

We actually are always on the 6th floor as we prefer it.

So you absolutely can call or email your request. Most request pool view and you can say you’d prefer the 7th floor, and of course it is always a request. But they’re usually very accommodating where possible with requests.

If anyone is going soon and will have the rollaway for the fifth person, we would love if you could take a picture to put in our sticky..........

Many ask for such a picture of the room, but no one has returned with such a picture.

Thanks.........

Spoke just now with RPR, regarding my reservation.

I asked the rep about the check in time for the EP, he said as early as 7:30am.

So is the 6am check in is the "unofficial" time?

Thanks

Spoke just now with RPR, regarding my reservation.

I asked the rep about the check in time for the EP, he said as early as 7:30am.

So is the 6am check in is the "unofficial" time?

Thanks

Yep, have known many check in around 6/6.30am........usually that early for EE.

The hotel has increased the charge for a 3rd adult on the reservation to $35 + tax per night.

Thanks for posting the link. I feel a lot better going into this with a roll away, now. I envisioned a massive bed in the middle of the floor. Looks like it fits neatly out of the way.

Do any standard rooms have a park view? I'm going to request Tower 3, high floor and in a perfect world, would love a park view but not sure if that's possible?

Water view can be park views

Standard room booking is the cheapest rate

Many will not have a park view

There are some park views in tower 1

I had a few rooms there and with some views of IOA

Hi,
Universal newbie here.

We are booking RPR for one night at the end of June and also buying AP (3 seasonal and 1 preferred - haven’t purchased yet).

Do I have to have the AP before I book to get the discount? Or if we pick up our AP after check in will the adjust the rate for us?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I read all the FAQ in the beginning and couldn’t find anything about this.

Thanks!

Hi,
Universal newbie here.

We are booking RPR for one night at the end of June and also buying AP (3 seasonal and 1 preferred - haven’t purchased yet).

Do I have to have the AP before I book to get the discount? Or if we pick up our AP after check in will the adjust the rate for us?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I read all the FAQ in the beginning and couldn’t find anything about this.

Thanks!

You don’t have to have the AP to book, you’ll usually need to show it at some point during your stay.

So if you don’t have it at check in, it’ll be fine.....they know folks buy them when they arrive.

Hi,
Universal newbie here.

I just wanted to be clear, since you asked if they will adjust your rate once you get the AP - you HAVE to book the APH rate when you book the room. Like schumigirl said, you don't need to actually have the AP beforehand, but the AP rates are not just given when you show up with one, they have to be done when booking. (and depending on your date, you may not be able to get an APH rate - I would check asap) I'm not sure if they give AP rates for 1 night stays, a quick check of a few random late June dates shows none available for 1 night.

Do any standard rooms have a park view? I'm going to request Tower 3, high floor and in a perfect world, would love a park view but not sure if that's possible?

This was our Tower 1 standard room view from our recent stay - not parks, but a glimpse of Citywalk and the Islands Lighthouse

lqsj8rHnL_W_slPaB_CABPg1KFtUL_w0xNtUsM7AXPKnobQJhVzsgqdEMZmDFutr6tHpOk4x1lB26gSe2TH3Y70CR7nTvd3O5L3_8sjB7zB5aq_G6fYPjtoNB2MwzZ87gAYdK8Alco7q4dnXEzzuN4s5A3ZiWnE3wZK1AbRE-t5YiUXKItpvJhRA7mnfSl0bJsTkvb0J5Ggltj8BY9S2X7RWSM2xahfEeHNsB3cPbiV25VFfyGtLq2eZrkCqbmebAk-g6ka0DKMyOlXhCKRVz84lEJwHV1GkyWBoksU0YlbTucJgN3FrN2F4_1ufVO_x9VBJwsrA4G0yPQqfKVajfgXQxNLKGk8UWd19A0lgrmv_9VM8eYgVPIWmwDZPpcrntfgC_9KLYqKFS1_TnGg_QUOUSvuT1yLOZ8fBngSmdAgCncdUr8DB9YGs8NacnZqP0dTwVRmxWHMqXsWGFR-cM65ADhiVkPgHWcQKWz-gjaB669Qbw2BfWaqyV_XTfm-x5Qdm-sEOtV6SzO9bj6SEM6pbZvGID0oklUooOjZiCy1kWNKwmCyyegIcRMjn4-comumlgd1IyVXoB5phyEQnTUB91Y0UyY1QDHskGxM=w1920-h579-no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter