ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi all, going to be doing my first Universal trip early May so I'll be reading up on things here. We booked water view rooms so I'm hoping we get a good location.
Request tower 1 or 3
More water views from those towers

Water view in tower 2 would be the water canal in front of the hotel entrance
Not that many rooms do have that view

All 3 towers have Suites

Club level is at tower 3 on the 7th floor

There have been some cases where you can stay at one of the other towers if you booked club (and have usage of the club lounge )

Hey all, I just booked my second trip to RPR. King Suite this time as 2 queens was too tight for family of 4 last time. I know that suites are in all towers, but how about views? Are water views even possible from a King Suite, and if so any suggestions on tower request for water views?

Also, is it possible to upgrade to use club privileges without staying in a a specific "club level room"? Thanks!

If club floor is not full, yes you can pay to upgrade to club

Call and add it now or wait until you check in

Better to add it in advance if you really want the lounge amenities
Never know when club level sells out

Thanks macraven!

What about king suites and water views. I re-read the thread and saw mention that in the club tower, club level is not good for a king suite's view but 6 and 5 were better. Would that be the same for the other towers?

Any chance someone has an actual floor plan to the towers? I'm really curious what the layout is like.

Yes there are some king suites that have pool views
(Towers 1 and 3)

All my past stays I’ve been lucky to get them

I prefer tower 3

Layout for rpr is in a Y shape
Main aisle is straight and at the end it breaks off both directions (y shape) to more corridors

Thanks to disboards I have a room at RPR for our Universal day instead of commuting from Disney (and free EP!!). But I couldn't get two nights without getting a package that I don't need. So, I booked one night at a time. First night is club level (all that was left) and second night is standard room. I see some standard rooms for the first night have opened up now. Here's my question - what are the chances they will just let me stay the second night in the club level room without making me pay for the upgrade? Or do I book the standard room that is available now and then ask that they not make us move even though we technically have two one-night reservations? Thanks! You guys have been so helpful!

Thanks to disboards I have a room at RPR for our Universal day instead of commuting from Disney (and free EP!!). But I couldn't get two nights without getting a package that I don't need. So, I booked one night at a time. First night is club level (all that was left) and second night is standard room. I see some standard rooms for the first night have opened up now. Here's my question - what are the chances they will just let me stay the second night in the club level room without making me pay for the upgrade? Or do I book the standard room that is available now and then ask that they not make us move even though we technically have two one-night reservations? Thanks! You guys have been so helpful!
If you are club level and want to add another night, you would be relocating from 7th floor in all likelihood

Why don’t you call and modify your one night reservation for two nights non club level ?

You have already paid the one night stay when you booked the club room
If the other night you want is still available, just modify your reservation and make it a two night stay non club

For some dates, club room could be maybe close to $75-100 more per night
(Depending on room type you booked)

If you are club level and want to add another night, you would be relocating from 7th floor in all likelihood

Why don’t you call and modify your one night reservation for two nights non club level ?

You have already paid the one night stay when you booked the club room
If the other night you want is still available, just modify your reservation and make it a two night stay non club

For some dates, club room could be maybe close to $75-100 more per night
(Depending on room type you booked)
When I called last week I was told there were no rooms available for both nights except as part of a package because they reserve a certain number of rooms for those packages. I argued with the guy for a bit, gave up and booked two different level rooms for one night each because that was all that was available on the website. Was a disappointing customer service experience. The guy just wanted to sell me a package. I'll try calling them again tomorrow and see what I can accomplish. I'm just really trying to avoid checking our of the first room at 7AM, storing bags in lobby, then checking into second room at 10PM.

I just wanted to double check- will the lobby hold our luggage on check out day after we’ve checked out so that we can still go to the park for a full day?

Thank you! And two more for you- we are staying Friday to Sunday. Then we are headed to Disney. We are buying the 2 day plus a bonus day ticket from Ubdercover Tourist.
We aren’t going to be able to make the parks Friday. We plan on going Saturday and Sunday.

1) we will still be able to use the express pass all day/night on Sunday even though we check out that morning, correct?

2) what happens to that bonus day? Does it have an expiration? We are coming back to the area in the Fall. Could I use it then?

Thank you! And two more for you- we are staying Friday to Sunday. Then we are headed to Disney. We are buying the 2 day plus a bonus day ticket from Ubdercover Tourist.
We aren’t going to be able to make the parks Friday. We plan on going Saturday and Sunday.

1) we will still be able to use the express pass all day/night on Sunday even though we check out that morning, correct?

2) what happens to that bonus day? Does it have an expiration? We are coming back to the area in the Fall. Could I use it then?
Yes. Your EP is good from checkin day through end of day on your check out day.

I believe the tickets expire within 7 days of first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!