Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

YAY! I was thiiiiiis close to getting that color instead. It was a tough decision. (please do not tell me to go back and get these.)

LOL, I see your post now, but I could have sworn I read it in the Running Thread. I am losing my mind apparently. I love the ones you got too, but I have a pair of Launch 4s that still have some miles in them and almost look the same. I will never tell anyone they don't need more shoes. :rotfl:

If they had the Peacock ones still, I would have gotten those.

My peacocks were a Christmas present from my cousin last year. I should have bought a few more! They got pretty gross while running in the wetlands (aka the Chicago marathon rain fest) so I needed to scrape off the mud and gunk from their soles. Poor babies!

LOL, I see your post now, but I could have sworn I read it in the Running Thread. I am losing my mind apparently. I love the ones you got too, but I have a pair of Launch 4s that still have some miles in them and almost look the same. I will never tell anyone they don't need more shoes. :rotfl:

You did read it there. I posted it everywhere because I have a "go buy the things" excitability problem. I know which Launch 4's you are talking about. I wanted those but talked myself (rightfully) out of needing another pair last year.

Oh, I love that Ariel lip color...

ETA after reading reviews on line though it seems Ariel is a bit more coral than pink as the picture would imply. Coral makes sense for Ariel.

But maybe Cinderella would be the better choice...

Last edited:
Oh, I love that Ariel lip color...

ETA after reading reviews on line though it seems Ariel is a bit more coral than pink as the picture would imply. Coral makes sense for Ariel.

But maybe Cinderella would be the better choice...

I can try to snap a real pic at home tonight of the Cinderella lipstick. It's very wearable. It's not like one of those bubblegum or pale pinks that washes me out or looks crazy.

You did read it there. I posted it everywhere because I have a "go buy the things" excitability problem. I know which Launch 4's you are talking about. I wanted those but talked myself (rightfully) out of needing another pair last year.

Oh thank goodness I am not completely losing my mind! LOL

Time to start packing!
giphy.gif

Packing list for half marathon weekend:
(* for race items)
(# for wear on plane)

Backpack
Carry-on suitcase

Shoes:
Race Turkey Peacock Launch's*
Sketchers Go walks#
Flippy floppies

Shorts/pants:
black running shorts w/ pockets*
floral running skirt*
black nike+ running capris* (just in case)
throwaway pants*
short jeans#
long jeans
two pairs shorts
pajama pants

Shirts:
Tiki spirit jersey*
Inb floral tank* (just in case)
long sleeve tech tee* (just in case)
throwaway sweatshirt*
4 t-shirts#
pajama shirt
tiki spirit jersey#
hot chocolate hoodie

Etc:
Race Socks*
Regular socks
Race undies*
Sports bra*
undies
bra
Sweatyband*
Flowerclips*
Swimsuit
visor
sunglasses

wireless headphones*
charger for headphones
watch*
charger for watch
phone#
charger for phone
armband*
gels*

toothbrush
toothpaste
deoderant
bodyglide*
makeup
hairbrush
sunscreen
internet ariel

Waiver folder
Magic Express tags/info
Magic Bands#

WHAT AM I FORGETTING??????????????????????????

Last edited:
Time to start packing!
Packing list for half marathon weekend:
WHAT AM I FORGETTING??????????????????????????

That you can buy almost anything there?
Sunscreen and a hat or sunglasses are what I forgot last time and seem to be absent your list should you go that way.

That you can buy almost anything there?
Sunscreen and a hat or sunglasses are what I forgot last time and seem to be absent your list should you go that way.

GOOD CALL! Adding them all. I set out my sunglasses the other day on my dresser. Could have easily forgotten them. I don't wear them when running but like them for the park.
I should pack my headsweats just in case.

Also adding @Ariel484

Wow, you pack light! That's a good thing! I'm an over-packer. My suitcase for Marathon Weekend was over 50 pounds and I ended up paying the penalty. :rotfl:

Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter