Rosen Inn-LBV?

hhisc16

DHHIR owner, DISDAD
Booked the Rosen Inn at LBV for a late night arrival before going to our DVC resort in October.

Room was less than $100.

I watched videos on youtube and it seems safe and okay for the night.

Anybody else have experiences at this hotel?

Rosen Hotels is a solid brand. He owns and operates many hotels in the area of different levels. I have not stayed at that location, but have stayed at Rosen Center and Shingle Creek. It's a nice choice that is close and cheap instead of spending points!

It’s a fine hotel. It was branded as a Comfort Inn for many years before undergoing an extensive renovation and was then reflagged as a Clarion Inn (at the time, the flagship brand of Choice Hotels).

Solid hotel. it’s a huge, motel-style but beautifully landscaped. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, microwave, fridge, etc. Very good breakfast buffet for less than $20pp.

Note that the hotel was built (very intentionally) alongside I-4 and the noise can be overwhelming. They upgraded the soundproofing when they renovated the property but I still request a room away from the freeway.

A little worn around the edges perhaps but the rooms are clean and well maintained. Pool is great. Breakfast buffet is outstanding. Not quite a gated facility but mostly surrounded by a fence with an attendant checking incoming vehicles at the entrance. We feel as secure here as any Disney property. You can find discounts for teachers, government employees, etc. that keep the rate under $100. Highly recommend if you are visiting on a budget.

I stayed here in September of 2022 and I absolutely do not recommend it. The hotel itself was ok. Rooms are dated, but were fine.

My issues was the noise level. If you are sensitive to noise at all, DO NOT stay here. Now, my situation may be somewhat of a one-off. While I was there, the Irish Pub across the street was having some sort of "half-way to St Patrick's Day" event and the music was extremely loud until about 2-3am (and I needed to be up at 5am for an early flight). In fact, it was so loud that I actually thought it was the room next door at first and called the front desk to see if they could ask them to quiet down. Turns out that it was across the street and the sound carried that far. I've honestly never experienced anything like it. The hotel did comp my night though.

Oh, there was also some sort of a disturbance with people fighting in the parking lot that afternoon. But I guess that could happen anywhere.

Stayed here before and after 2022 and never had a problem with noise. I wouldn't rule out this economical property for something that happened one night two years ago.

Stayed here before and after 2022 and never had a problem with noise. I wouldn't rule out this economical property for something that happened one night two years ago.

I mean yeah.. lol.. I'm usually the forgiving type and will give a second chance, but when I say this was bad, I mean BAD. I'm not exaggerating. Something has to be wrong with their sound proofing if a bar that is across the street (and so far across the street that you can't even see it from your room) sounds like it's next door..

I mean yeah.. lol.. I'm usually the forgiving type and will give a second chance, but when I say this was bad, I mean BAD. I'm not exaggerating. Something has to be wrong with their sound proofing if a bar that is across the street (and so far across the street that you can't even see it from your room) sounds like it's next door..
I’ve stayed here numerous times. I request a room away from I-4 and I’ve never had issues with noise. That said, noise can be an issue with any budget property. Eg While no longer budget priced, the Disney Value and Moderate resorts were built as such and soundproofing is miserable.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest