Rope drop Frozen Ever After

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
I keep reading about people getting to the park well over an hour before rope drop to ride FOP and SDD. If we wsnw to rope drop Frozen Ever After at Epcot do we need to get there that early too or just alittle before the actual rope drop time?

I keep reading about people getting to the park well over an hour before rope drop to ride FOP and SDD. If we wsnw to rope drop Frozen Ever After at Epcot do we need to get there that early too or just alittle before the actual rope drop time?

Nope. The line doesn't build anywhere near as fast as it once did.

A note of caution would be that the "rules" change if you are visiting at a focused high-volume "holiday" time.

i was there last week.
we arrived at the park right at 9am. we were way in the back with hordes ahead of us.
we walked leisurely to FEA, and did it with ~10 minute wait.
a huge chunk of the crowd were going to TT, so you should be fine arriving right at RD and hanging back while everyone is running to TT.

We were there Friday, August 17th. We went straight to Test Track. It went down/didn't open while we were in line. They were announcing that it would be up soon, so we waited a while but finally bailed on the line and went to Soarin'. We rode Soarin' twice and then Spaceship Earth. By then it was our FastPass time for Test Track, and it was up, so we did that.

Long story short... my husband noticed about 10:20 that Frozen Ever After had a 10 minute wait posted. We walked over and really did have less than a 10 minute wait at that time. The time on my photo is 10:44 am.

wait and do Frozen ever After @ 8:55pm. You will walk right on.

Unless of course you just have to see Illuminations for the 36th time.

My family and I rope-dropped Frozen Ever After on Friday, August 10. We arrived at Epcot a little before park opening, waited for all of the people gathered to pass through and by the time we walked over to the ride, it was less than a 10 minute wait, so once we got off, we went right back on again!

P.S. We also had really good luck getting Frozen Ever After as a fourth or fifth (or sixth ...) FastPass later in the day.

wait and do Frozen ever After @ 8:55pm. You will walk right on.

Unless of course you just have to see Illuminations for the 36th time.
Thanks but that will not work for us because on our Epcot day we will not be there at night....we are hopping over to HS because we want to do their nighttime entertainment more.

Just make sure you go the "correct" way, unfortunately last time we went we right at the Plaza only to find World Showcase blacked off at France. I was not all that happy about walking all the way back around.....

Just remember - GO LEFT!

Just make sure you go the "correct" way, unfortunately last time we went we right at the Plaza only to find World Showcase blacked off at France. I was not all that happy about walking all the way back around.....

Just remember - GO LEFT!

From the Maps Sticky... Epcot Maps...

Epcot-To-FEA-amp-Soarin_042618_zpsb0sqcsqp.jpg

Just remember - GO LEFT!
Thanks for that advice.

We always show up an hour before the park opens. Honestly, I'm not a morning person, but there is something exhilarating about rushing to our first ride and potentially being the first people on the ride (which we've done for both 7DMT and TSM). I don't think it's needed for Frozen anymore, but it's kind of fun to talk to other people in the morning. We liked getting to know other people and talking about where we're from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter