Room requests for Poly?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I just started to do online check in for our Poly standard view studio and the option for requests was first, second or third floor. Is there a way to request a specific building? If I call MS can they add a building request?

Might be too late to add to the reservation. We add our requests when we make the reservation, room assigners start assigning several days prior to check in.

:earsboy: Bill

Might be too late to add to the reservation. We add our requests when we make the reservation, room assigners start assigning several days prior to check in.

Do you reserve online? I don't remember the option then either.

You need to call or email MS with requests. They can't be added with online booking and the options online for check in are less than helpful.

You can also use the Chat feature to add your requests.

Have you double checked to verify that chat actually added your request to your reservation? I was told by MS that chat CM's can only answer questions and that they do not have the ability do any inputting. The words that they used is that chat answers questions and MS does actions.

Have you double checked to verify that chat actually added your request to your reservation? I was told by MS that chat CM's can only answer questions and that they do not have the ability do any inputting. The words that they used is that chat answers questions and MS does actions.

Chat has added and updated names on my reservations. A request should be nothing by more than adding a note. I’d expect they can do that.

I have added room requests using the chat feature.

I just recently tried a chat to add a building request at poly and was told i needed to call in order to add the request. It seems rather silly that they can not add to the reservation

We rented dvc points for poly. Does the dvc owner have to call to do the request?

Thanks
Yes, or you can select some options during online check in, but those choices aren’t always relevant to the DVC buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter