Room Request at POP

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I am wondering the best way to try and make 2 room requests at POP...and if I should go through Touring Plans or just request a building on the Disney site. I have 2 rooms booked (one in my name and one in my daughters). We really want connecting rooms as we will have 3 children between the two rooms and would like the extra space to be able to go between rooms with them. Total in our party is 4 adults and 3 children.
Does anyone know the best way to go about this? I have 2 standard rooms booked (as they didn't have preferred available) and wanted close to main hall/bus stop as possible and ground floor as possible. My main request would be connecting rooms...but that is not an option. Travel dates of Jan 25-Feb 2.

I am wondering the best way to try and make 2 room requests at POP...and if I should go through Touring Plans or just request a building on the Disney site. I have 2 rooms booked (one in my name and one in my daughters). We really want connecting rooms as we will have 3 children between the two rooms and would like the extra space to be able to go between rooms with them. Total in our party is 4 adults and 3 children.
Does anyone know the best way to go about this? I have 2 standard rooms booked (as they didn't have preferred available) and wanted close to main hall/bus stop as possible and ground floor as possible. My main request would be connecting rooms...but that is not an option. Travel dates of Jan 25-Feb 2.

Your best bet is to call the Main Reservations line and ask the CM to link the 2 reservations as "traveling with". Then ask the CM to add a single request on both reservations of connecting room with reservation xxxxxx.

Your best bet is to call the Main Reservations line and ask the CM to link the 2 reservations as "traveling with". Then ask the CM to add a single request on both reservations of connecting room with reservation xxxxxx.

This is the way to go. Forget about the Disney site and Touring Plans. Call the Reservation line and be sure to use the words "traveling with." They'll link the reservations for you. I would make connecting rooms the only request at this point, and if I wasn't happy with the room location, I'd go to the desk and ask if they had a connecting room pair in a different location.

If you still want to mention the other requests when you call, make sure to make connecting rooms the first request and list the others in order of priority.

Ok thanks everyone...I do have the two reservations together in my MDE account so I think that is done already. I will call and doublecheck. I think I told them we wanted connecting rooms when I booked. Just wasn’t sure what to put for the online check in but maybe I shouldn’t put anything and just see when we get there.

Ok thanks everyone...I do have the two reservations together in my MDE account so I think that is done already.

No, it's not. Linked in MDE is not the same as linked as "traveling with" in the reservation system.

I will call and doublecheck.

Good idea. When you call back make sure you tell the CM that you want the 2 reservations to be linked as traveling with, not just linked to your MDE.

I think I told them we wanted connecting rooms when I booked. Just wasn’t sure what to put for the online check in but maybe I shouldn’t put anything and just see when we get there.

Right. When you do Online Check In, skip the section for room requests.

I would also link the reservations and make connecting rooms the only request on both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter