Room Discounts with Preferred Annual Pass

Antonia

DIS Veteran
I see that the web site says possibly 30% off resort room rates - is it hard to get this discount - thought it might be very limited number of rooms. Not sure what month we might go.

You can check it out by going to www.loewshotels.com. Click on the hotel of your choice and when you get into the reservations page, type in APH as your discount code.

Currently, there are APH rates out for as late as November. We are thinking of going then so I have checked it out. Like damo said, just plug in your dates and put APH in the discount code box and see what you come up with or you can call and ask for APH rates.

They are pretty close but can differ. You are best to call and ask.

Just make sure to get the preferred AP so none of your vacation days are "blackout" days. Our July vacation includes 2 weekends that would've been blacked out . Thanks to people on this board, I know to get the preferred AP that's good for 365 days. Thanks again guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter