Roll Call who is on the 5/11/03 wonder? ANYONE?

Empire Day

strummin' my six string, thinkin' 'bout Disney!!!
There must be more of us...
Lets start a big thread :) We Are DW33 DS7 and Me DH35
1st Cruise ever and so excited
Are there enough of us to do a DIS meet on board?

or are we the only ones, along with momofqandl

almost less than a month come on, lets do a Roll Call!!

LOOKS LIKE IT IS JUST US EMPIRE DAY :)

No line at the mickey slide
Palo reservations, no problem,
No lines for autographs,
Plenty of hammocks at Castaway Cay ,
Maybe even upgraded to the Cat 1 suites.
Getting very excited.

Me, DH , DD 3, DS celebrating his 6th birthday on Mothers day .

YEAH!! We are going too!! We have DS7, DD9 who have never been to Disney and are soooo excited. We are staying at the Beach Club first! 34 days and counting!!

Maybe even upgraded to the Cat 1 suites.
Wouldn't that be something!!!!
I know they do sometimes upgrade to the 1 bedroom suites from cat 5-6 for no aparent reason, so who knows with a little pixi dust and Magic it could happen!
What dinner seating dose everyone have? We got seond but may try to get it changed to first (although the pros and cons seem to be about the same; just having a worn out 7 year old dosen't make for a nice dinner!
So far 3 DS's 6-7 ( that could spell trouble LOL)
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're on that cruise, too...DH 45, me (44), Grandma (79) and DS (13).

Castaway here I come!

We also are scheduled for the late dinner seating. I was eager to change it until I read further on the boards and in the books. At this point, we are going to leave it and just eat snacks!! Diets don't mater on vacation right?? Our DS (7) and DD (9) are night owls anyway so I am hoping it won't matter. We just might have to get a quick nap by the pool before hand.
We can all hope for some pixie dust to fall!

We have the late seating too, after having mixed feelings initially, I think the kids will be fine. They seem to keep going as long as there is something going on. I also like the idea of a later breakfast on the last day. I feel like we would be rushed at the earlier seating, and I am on vacation to relax....

Yes Late seating dosen't look to bad, and my DS is a big night owl but I know he can get worn out sooooo quick!
Counting the days! here we all come!

DW 32, DS 7, DS 3 and I 34 are all on this cruise. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. Along with us are 10 members of DW's family. This will be their first cruise. We are looking forward to introducing them to the Wonder.

If any of you are going to be in the Port Canaveral a day early may I recommend going to Grills for dinner and to watch the Magic leave. We'll be waving from deck 10! We've done this on our last two Wonder cruises (May '02 and Feb '03). It is fun to watch the ships sail by so close and to know that the very next evening you'll be the ones waving good-bye!

stubble94: Where in IL is that you live??? compared to West Subs of Chic. ? Are you doing land/sea or just the cruise?
Wearing a green ribon???? DS 7 Also!!!

My DH and I will also be on this cruise with our 7yo dd & 4y dd. So excited as this is our first cruise! We are staying at the villas at wilderness lodge before the cruise! Cannot wait!!!!

WDWLVR : Saw this licence-plate on Rt. 64 the other day must have been you:)

Hi buzzlightyear !

Does anyone know what movies may be playing while we are on board?
2 min. and its ONLY 29 Days!!!!!

Hi we are all on the May 11 cruise also. DH(45), me(45), DD(21), DS(13). We are celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary :D We are staying at the Raddison the night before, and then VWL for 2 nights after. We also have second dinner seating, it has seemed to work the best for us.

Only 3 more days:cool:

:bounce: We are heading to MCO Saturday, staying at the Hyatt at MCO. The kids (DS8 & DD4) are clueless of this trip! We picked up some Disney Dollars at the Disney Store the other day. Sunday morning we'll put those dollars in there pants pockets. As the towncar approaches the port - we'll act suprised to see the Wonder and ask the driver if he could pull into the terminal for a closer look. I'll tell the kids that I'll check to see if we can get on.
After checking in. I'll tell the kids that everythings a go except for just one glitch - the payment needs to be in Disney Dollars. The kids will check there pockets - and MAGICALLY - they'll find the correct currency needed.:bounce: Our son will probably find it hard to believe that a family of four can do a DCL for 10 bucks.
Oh well, when one wishes, dreams can come true!

This will be our 2nd Wonder cruise and we can't wait.

Mom and Dad need some Mom and Dad time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter