• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roll Call For Anyons Sailing 11/7-11/11

ArielMelissa

Earning My Ears
HI ALL,
ANYONE SAILING ON THE FOUR NIGHT CRUIS WITH AN ONLY CHILD WE HAVE A 9 YR. OLD DAUGHTER WHO WOULD LIKE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON BOARD. EVEN IF YOU HAVE OMRE THAT ONE CHILD AND WOULD LIKE THEM TO MEET FRINEDS LET ME KNOW. YOU CAN EMAIL ME OR LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE.. MY EMAIL ADD.. IS SMITHKYMS@ALO.COM HOPE TO HERE FROM ALL THAT ARE SAILING ON THIS DATE

YNA
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: :wave:

Hi. Our family will be sailing that cruise. We have a 9 year old daughter too! :D We also have a 6 year old daughter. However, from what I can tell the 6 and 9 year old kid play areas will be divided so they will not be together. My daughter and your daughter will probably be together.
I see, too, that you are in North Carolina. We are in Charlotte, NC. What city are you in?
I have sent you a personal email. I want to chat more before our cruise!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

We are also sailing 11/7 with our 2 daughters, ages 5 and 4. We hope they enjoy the kid's club so we can have some time to ourselves. We are celebrating our 19 year anniversary!
We are from long island, New York but my sister lives in Garner, NC. It is beautiful there!!

Hey DorisDan!
PM me if you want to see about meeting up. I guess, though, if you are wanting some time alone with your dh it may not be what you have in mind! :p
I, too, am looking forward to time alone with dh!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter