ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thepak92 $117-$19521-150-AKV-FEB-150/18, 300/19, 150/20, sent 11/21 - ugghhh status update, my guess is the holidays, asked this morning (of course, because I'm anxious) and found out ROFR wasn't actually sent to Disney until the 21st... so I'm only on #ROFR day 6 (but this is round 3)......

Last edited:

That’s amazing! Do you think they missed it? I ask that because I’ve heard they’re only allowed 30 days, otherwise it’s considered as passed, and that’s definitely more than 30 days!

That’s amazing! Do you think they missed it? I ask that because I’ve heard they’re only allowed 30 days, otherwise it’s considered as passed, and that’s definitely more than 30 days!

They're allowed more than 30 days. You have to give them a minimum of 30 days, they don't have to decide within 30 days.

I’m definitely no expert on this, but every single thing I’ve read states that Disney has up to 30 days. I could link to many threads on this and other forums, as well as on the pages for the sellers. If I’ve misunderstood this could you post a link or something where I could read about this? What is the maximum then? I guess it can’t be indefinite or they’d just hold every contract for a year until it was worth more. :-)

I’m definitely no expert on this, but every single thing I’ve read states that Disney has up to 30 days. I could link to many threads on this and other forums, as well as on the pages for the sellers. If I’ve misunderstood this could you post a link or something where I could read about this? What is the maximum then? I guess it can’t be indefinite or they’d just hold every contract for a year until it was worth more. :-)

Screenshot_20181120-215739_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Seriously.... How did that happen? I couldn't believe my eyes when I read it.

Maybe ebay? But even then that's extremely low. I saw a 250 SSR on ebay sell for $7600 granted it looked very sketchy with some no name title company in TN. Never heard of an ebay seller wanting full payment to give to a tirle company on buyers behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts