ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
closing docs sent back, they said after they receive all docs closing in 48hrs not sure how true this is originally they told me 1/15/19
a bit frustrating closing docks been in the hands of the title company for a week and our seller hasn't sent back his yet. really I guess he doesn't need the money??

a bit frustrating closing docks been in the hands of the title company for a week and our seller hasn't sent back his yet. really I guess he doesn't need the money??

As buyers it took us a week to get closing docs to the title company as they paperwork arrived the day DH left on a trip. It could be the sellers have a similar circumstance or maybe can’t find a notary. Not taking their side but could be a legitimate reason for the delay.

Is there any rational why some contracts come through ROFR in 3 weeks vs 4 weeks? They really seem to be all over the place.

One of our sellers had to come up with money to close, so that delayed the closing. Not all resales end up getting cash to the seller. Sometimes they only resolve a liability.

DougEMG---$125-$51800-400-BLT-Sep-0/17, 487/18, 400/19, 400/20-split MF/Closing- sent 10/23, passed 11/16

WOW!! Congratulations!! That's a great price! (Makes me hopeful for a BLT add on soon...)

KimmyD, I am so thrilled that I was able to help you and your husband find the right contract at Old Key West :love:When are you taking your first trip home? You will fall in love with your new home :cloud9: I really appreciate your kind words and welcome to the DVC family party:

I just cant believe how easy and quick it was!!!! We will be there September 17 - 27, 2019!

Good evening all, thanks for recent help on understanding contracts, so bid on another today, offer accepted, hope to do contracts on Monday to begin Rofr....heres my concern 150 of the banked points will expire 1 Feb 2019. IF processed in time and I receive the points before 1 Feb, how effective could I be in trying to quickly rent or transfer 150 points?? Thank u

Good evening all, thanks for recent help on understanding contracts, so bid on another today, offer accepted, hope to do contracts on Monday to begin Rofr....heres my concern 150 of the banked points will expire 1 Feb 2019. IF processed in time and I receive the points before 1 Feb, how effective could I be in trying to quickly rent or transfer 150 points?? Thank u

It's really a function of what you price them at. If you try to get $15/point or more you will probably not have a good chance, priced at $10/point they probably be gone in 24 hours.

I doubt that there would be availability by the time everything closes and you have access to the points.

I doubt that there would be availability by the time everything closes and you have access to the points.
That's my concern as well....pending how quick everything moves along...besides SSR, u may be right....thanks

It's really a function of what you price them at. If you try to get $15/point or more you will probably not have a good chance, priced at $10/point they probably be gone in 24 hours.
Good point, thank u, now to get smart on the rental or transfer process....

That's my concern as well....pending how quick everything moves along...besides SSR, u may be right....thanks

You can list it with David's as a "distressed" (last minute) points rental. You'll get around $8/point for them but he usually can pair you with someone who will take whatever SSR has left to offer. Anything is better than letting them expire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter