Robes??

MichelleCanada

DIS Veteran
We are going on the Western Caribbean cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I was thinking of getting the romance for two with the robes as a surprise for when we arrive. Can anyone tell me anything about the robes? Do they have DCL on them? Are they big and fluffy? I am a bit concerned about suitcase space to bring them home.

Happy 20th anniversary!!

We were gifted the Touch of Romance package from DH's bosses, which included two robes. They do have a ship on the left side with "Disney Cruise Line" underneath it. There are two pockets on either side. They are one size fits most, and they are very soft.

For perspective, DH wears an XXL shirt size, and I wear a S shirt size.

zTKhcxLb.jpg

r8JMTENb.jpg

Happy 20th anniversary!!

We were gifted the Touch of Romance package from DH's bosses, which included two robes. They do have a ship on the left side with "Disney Cruise Line" underneath it. There are two pockets on either side. They are one size fits most, and they are very soft.

For perspective, DH wears an XXL shirt size, and I wear a S shirt size.

zTKhcxLb.jpg

r8JMTENb.jpg
That’s great info and pictures! Thank you. Now my only concern is going to be whether we will have suitcase room!!

We did this for our 30th anniversary. Wonderful value! And they are fluffy! You will enjoy. Budget for them in your suitcase space. They are worth it!

W just got off the Dream and ordered the romance package. The robes are sooo soft! We love them! and they have a cruise logo on them to always remember our 25th anniversary on the Dream!

I mentioned in a similar blog recently that the solution is...wine!! Yes, pack two bottles of wine each to enjoy during happy hour each day of your cruise. They displace enough room for your robes during the return trip. Don't whine, try wine!!

A friend likes to pack his oldest undies for a cruise. Instead of repacking the undies with his other dirty clothes he throws the undies away. That leaves him more room for souvenirs.

A friend likes to pack his oldest undies for a cruise. Instead of repacking the undies with his other dirty clothes he throws the undies away. That leaves him more room for souvenirs.
My husband does this, too. Not just undies though, old undershirts and socks as well.

For those who put their old underwear into the trash during a cruise, I hope you tip double to your stateroom steward at the end. Diapers would get the same treatment. yikes!

I did this on the dream in 2016, but I got the package for one because DH will not wear a robe anywhere, home or away! So at least I got one...it replaced one I bought at the Polynesian in 2000! (yes, if things are in good shape I keep them that long).

I mentioned in a similar blog recently that the solution is...wine!! Yes, pack two bottles of wine each to enjoy during happy hour each day of your cruise. They displace enough room for your robes during the return trip. Don't whine, try wine!!
The wine will be in your carryon when boarding, so won't help with space in checked luggage

The wine is in the check in for your flight in, but switched to carryon just prior to boarding...space is space so it should work. We do it all the time.

The robes look very comfy. Thinking about purchasing one for our November cruise. Does anyone know the difference between the Romance Package robes versus the DCL one they sell on disneystore.com?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter