Ripped jeans

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
The teens here have such a stupid style of wearing torn and ripped jeans. My DS17 purposely buys his jeans too long and as he walks on the bottoms they become all tattered and he says that is the style. Other than that he dresses very well. I am very upset about him wearing these jeans in Paris and I am thinking about running him over to the local mall to buy him new jeans. :rolleyes: I'm wondering what the style is for male teenagers over there. :cool1:

Kaygela,

I wouldn't worry about it. Let him express himself in this benign way. (Remember when you were a teenager?!! :scared1: )

Besides, the street fashion for teens/young adults in Europe is mostly derived from the States, so he won't stand out from the crowd as much as you fear!

Have fun on your trip! ;)

Kaygela, don't worry, all the teens in UK dress in jeans like this too! I feel like running around taking their hems up for them!:rotfl2:

Kaygela - what you really need to worry about is if he's still dressing like that at 26 like my DS!!! :scared1:

If you go anywhere near Pompodiu Centre your teen will see plently of like minded souls.

Sure you will have a wonderful trip :)

Reid

Don't worry! Ripped jeans are all over the place :) (Even my 8 year old DD insists on wearing them :rolleyes: )

Thank you all so much. You have made me feel soooooo much better ( and My DS as well now that I can get off his back.) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter