RIP Thread

Sorry to hear about this Jim.

As a medical professional I share your concern. Being recently new to neurology from the emergency department I've had to make a lot of adjustments including medications that I was previously not familiar with as well as disease processes that I was rarely seeing and now see on a daily basis. I find I run myself to death sometimes double checking doses and medication mixtures to make sure it's right. Becomes harder when your finding the patient load ever increasing, but can't let that steer us away from our first rule, which is Do No Harm.

Again, sorry to hear and please let Donna know we send our sympathies.

Jim, that's terrible.

Prayers for you, Ian, and Donna and her extended family.

Bama Ed

Gonna follow Tiggerdad's lead and say Super sad day im Ft W Mike's house. Our WookieBear Passed on to join her sister Maggie today. WookieBear adopted Lucille and I on NYE 2003 just 3 months after we moved her. She followed the Lead of her Mentor Harmony and became a daddy's girl and where I went she had to go. We didn't have a squirrel problem then but she did her best to save us from the killer bunnies.
She was very proud of herself when she would get into the hamper and proudly strut around with my underoos so we made up a song for her :
" She's our litte WookieBear, She will steal your underwear. When she gets your underpants She will do the Wookie dance"
Lucille says she's not my dog but my daughter. She will be deeply deeply missed

Hate to hear that Mike, know where you are right now.

Important thing is the great memories and most of all you gave WookieBear a loving home.

Hate to hear that Mike, know where you are right now.

Important thing is the great memories and most of all you gave WookieBear a loving home.
Thanks Mike A friend swore they were going to send WEBSTER's a picture of her and Maggie to use a the definition of SPOILED another says when they die they want to come back as one of our dogs But there will never be another Wookie

Sorry to hear, Mike. The way you always talked about her, she was clearly a member of the family and not just a pet.

j

Sorry to hear, Mike. The way you always talked about her, she was clearly a member of the family and not just a pet.

j
Thanks Jim Yes all our Kids have Fur But she was extra special. Two of my sisters asked how I am doing and when they heard "Worse than Rookie" ( Rookie was the dog I grew up with from the day I was born till I was 8) and they offered to come down

I'm so sorry for your pain. You gave Wookie Bear a loved (spoiled) life. Just like a fur baby should be treated.

Denise and Mrs Bert's Mom thank you both for your kind words and compassion She was a once in a lifetime girl and the whole in my heart and life will take a long time to be filled. For now best I can do is let the tears fall and love those I still have

Mike, so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Wookie Bear. Although we never met her, we all feel we know her.
I know with the tears also comes the laughter of the things our pets have done. She'll be in your hearts.

R. Lee Ermey, 64 has passed away from complications from pneumonia. He will forever be drilled into my mind from his role as the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket. In fact, I've watched the first 30 minutes of that movie more times than I can count, and maybe watched the rest of it about 3 times.
tumblr_m2e0babkhR1qerk2co1_500.png

He was famous in that movie as he was originally a drill instructor in the Marines and when he was asked to be an advisor on the movie and review their script he was reported to of actually gone to the writers and the director and told them straight to their face that their drill instructor script was absolute garbage then proceeded to give them a face to face example of what it should be. They hired him on the spot and most of his dialogue from the movie was not scripted and he actually did it on the fly. He had numerous other roles, but this one is without a doubt my favorite.

He also did the voice for Sergeant in Toy Story
toy-story-2-33-1.jpeg

You will be missed Gunny!
The-Gunny.jpg

R. Lee Ermey, 64 has passed away from complications from pneumonia. He will forever be drilled into my mind from his role as the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket. In fact, I've watched the first 30 minutes of that movie more times than I can count, and maybe watched the rest of it about 3 times.
tumblr_m2e0babkhR1qerk2co1_500.png

He was famous in that movie as he was originally a drill instructor in the Marines and when he was asked to be an advisor on the movie and review their script he was reported to of actually gone to the writers and the director and told them straight to their face that their drill instructor script was absolute garbage then proceeded to give them a face to face example of what it should be. They hired him on the spot and most of his dialogue from the movie was not scripted and he actually did it on the fly. He had numerous other roles, but this one is without a doubt my favorite.

He also did the voice for Sergeant in Toy Story
toy-story-2-33-1.jpeg

You will be missed Gunny!
The-Gunny.jpg

As a United States Marine I am extremely sad right now ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter