Rignes updates?

wdwdvcdad

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if or when it will be back? I leave in 2 weeks. My absolute favorite thing to do at the world is habg out in Norway, sharing an iopen faced sandwich while drinking a rignes. It was bad enough when they took the Jumbo sized one away, now with none at all, I will really be bummed.

I love the Ringes beer in Norway. Where did you hear they didn't have it anymore? I ALWAYS get one when there in Epcot. I was dissapointed to hear it is not available in the U.S. for purchace. I will be down to the World in August. Can anyone confirm it is gone?:(

Well, it was gone in may. So was Casablanca beer. It is a real bummer!!!

And they didn't even have enough brains to take casablanca off the sign..we went to order one..and he said..it's gone.

Couldn't believe it.

Moosehead cart in Canada was gone too, but the castmember said it was being refurbed and would return..it better return with moosehead in it.

Bad enough the ringnes and casablanca are gone.

My husband had a fairly lengthy conversation with a CM aout the Ringnes, and it's gone forever. They've got a contract with another company now--and it's not a Norwegian beer, I want to think it's Swedish!

Anne

I think it's Carlsburg now--from the same company that brought us Tuborg.
No more need be said.

Webray---

The moosehead cart was there the first week in June. Had Moosehead light--the best light beer I've ever had!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter