Rideswitch

DerraZ

Earning My Ears
Good Morning- is this still a thing? We will have a 4 year old and a 1 year old in our group of 11. All adults are riders! In all of our previous trips, we haven't dealth with this, so I'm wondering how others handle this? Maybe ride share isn't the appropriate term? As of now, we are planning to alternate who sits it out with one or both of them for certain attractions. As Grammy, it will probably be me most of the time, unfortunately LOL. Thank you for your thoughts.

I would have half the party wait in the line and the other half wait with the kids and then you have the second half go on the ride while the first half waits with the kids.
That won't work for a party of 11 (9 adults). Only 2 can ride as "party 2" on a child swap.

@DerraZ -- the whole party should approach the CM at the attraction to request Rider Swap (Rider Switch, Child Swap -- all the same thing).
Most of the party will need to get in the queue as "party 1."
Up to 2 people can ride as "party 2" so 1 or 2 adults can wait with the children. They can wait wherever they want -- get a snack, restroom break, another ride, show, etc.
Once the first group returns, the last 2 can ride by entering the LL.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest