Rider Swap at FOP...

KaityB

Earning My Ears
I was curious how rider swap would work for the flight of passage ride...I understand you can tell a CM at the beginning of the queue and they give you a ticket for the FP lane, but is it possible for all of us to experience waiting in the line all together and then separating at the end? There's only my husband, daughter and I and my daughter wouldn't be able to handle it. We really want to do this ride but my husband doesn't want just one of us to wait in line forever by ourself. We heard the queue is amazing to look at as well. Any shared experiences or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Generally speaking, if you can't ride the ride, you cannot stand in the queue either. Right now FoP is so popular and crowded that I wouldn't be surprised if the CM's told you, "no", just as a matter of crowd control.

Is your daughter tall enough but just doesn't want to ride? If so, all rides have chicken exits, so she could go through the line and then when it's time to board, say that she's not riding. (This of course assumes that she's old enough for you to be comfortable with her waiting by herself until you and your husband get off the ride.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter