Rhine River cruise

We used a different company for our Rhine cruise, but it seemed all the river cruise ships were around the Central train station in the middle of town.

Hmmm, I would say ¨Amsterdam¨
Actually, some cities that are very popular for River Cruises have multiple ports in the same city, not necessarily anywhere near each other (Budapest did), so that's probably not the answer.

Sayhello

For our 2018 Rhine cruise, the ship docked to the northwest of the central train station. I don't recall exactly where, but I think it was within walking distance to the train station. We had short bus transfers from the ship to the activities in Amsterdam and to the post-trip hotel

For our 2018 Rhine cruise, the ship docked to the northwest of the central train station. I don't recall exactly where, but I think it was within walking distance to the train station. We had short bus transfers from the ship to the activities in Amsterdam and to the post-trip hotel
Thank you. I'm trying to map out some things we plan to do on our own so the train station information is helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter