Rhine River Cruise Chef's Table

GSLand

Mouseketeer
We are so looking forward to our Rhine Rive Cruise later this month. We have signed up for our daily tours and we have received "the Box" with the Adventure Handbook. The handbook mentions the Chef's table (and I have seen references to it on these boards). But ... how do we sign up for the Chef's Table?
What has been your experience on a rive cruise concerning the chef's table?

Thx

On the Danube river cruise, we went to the front desk and signed up once we were on the ship.

It's really wonderful! I love that it's included in the cruise.

Sayhello

We signed up once we got on the boat. I'm pretty sure that's an event that everyone will be able to do (possibly just not on the night you would pick as your first choice).

I liked it and would recommend doing it but we didn't do it on our second Amawaterways cruise. I much prefer the more casual dining room experience.

We did not have the ABD transfer and got to the ship before the first transfer was scheduled to arrive (friends were on it...). As we were sitting in the lounge, one of the staff walked around asking people if they were interested the first night. So we grabbed the chance! Everyone there that night looked familiar as they were all early boarders!
It was closed at least 2 nights of our cruise, so not sure everyone could have gone.

Here are photos of two courses at the Chef's Table during a July 2018 Rhine River cruise.

We signed up upon arrival, then a day or two later switched the reservation to a later night. At least for our cruise, there seemed to be ample availability.

TQxq2Qu.jpg

chY6r6v.jpg

I hope there was a bit more food to be added .. than what is shown in photos

I don't remember how many courses there were in all. I was full when we left the table. In general, the challenge with cruises is having too much food rather than too little...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter