Review : Disneyland Donuts Main Street Snack Cart June 2018

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
thanks to a tip from a poster here on DIS I went looking for doughnuts on Mainstreet. For those who may wish to try these really delish treats, the cart they are sold from is at the Frontierland entrance at The Hub. When I first found the cart, it was about 1pm, and they did not have a sign up. I asked and they said they were sold out and to come back at 2.30pm. I came back at about 2.20pm and they had a sign up and doughnuts in the display cabinet. I bought the Lemon Meringue and it was really good :) It cost $6 which is expensive but I dont buy that many snacks in Disneyland. lemon meringue donut.JPG

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO MY MAIN JUNE 2018 TRIP REPORT

Looks great, but $5 extra for a dallop of meringue on a $1 donut elsewhere is hard to stomach.

Looks great, but $5 extra for a dallop of meringue on a $1 donut elsewhere is hard to stomach.

I agree BUT to me, it was the same as a desert in a TS restaurant. For example when I had lunch at Storeytellers Cafe I didnt order a starter or desert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter