Restaurants with decent glass of wine on DDP?

Huff

DIS Veteran
Are there any 1TS restaurants where a decent glass of wine is included as your alcoholic drink on the DDP? I realize they are not going to give a $25 glass of wine but anything better than box wine?

I don't do the dining plan but most restaurants have pretty decent wines, I've never had boxed wine there.

I don't think its boxed wine. What I enjoy in a glass of wine and would consider good, is not what my husband would say is a good glass of wine.

I don't know what reds or whites are offered

Generally if the wine list doesn't say who made the wine nor what year, its usually very cheap jug wine. In these cases the menu would only say Cabernet, Pinot Grigio, Chardonay etc. without any mention of the brand or year. Almost always this would be very low end jug wine. Just wondering if theres any slightly better wines available on the DDP.

Some Disney restaurants have a very limited wine list. I think the wine selection at Sanaa is quite good. I like the rest of their menu too.

I am always on the lookout for good wine! I like the choices at Wolfgang Puck Express and assume that they are included on the DDP. Most of the included choices at other CS places are not even worth getting and I’ll probably let my DH use my credit so he can get another beer.

—sorry—just noticed that you asked about TS.

I adore the Kim Crawford Spitfire Sav Blanc at Cali Grill and hope it’s a DDP choice. The Spitfire is hard to find elsewhere!

Last edited:

It really depends on what you like. If you like Conundrum, Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford etc you will find a glass at most of the restaurants in Epcot and the Resorts- even the 1 credit ones. If you are thinking Caymus and Silver Oak, then No.

It really depends on what you like. If you like Conundrum, Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford etc you will find a glass at most of the restaurants in Epcot and the Resorts- even the 1 credit ones. If you are thinking Caymus and Silver Oak, then No.

What? Can't get a glass of Caymus Special Select Cab as my DDP beverage? I'm just hoping for something better than Fetzer, Yellowtail, Cupcake and the like.

Are there any wine bars with upper end wines for OOP? France Pavilion, DLX resorts etc?

What? Can't get a glass of Caymus Special Select Cab as my DDP beverage? I'm just hoping for something better than Fetzer, Yellowtail, Cupcake and the like.

:rotfl2:

Are there any wine bars with upper end wines for OOP? France Pavilion, DLX resorts etc?
I believe a wine bar just opened at DS.......George is the name I think

Jiko has my favorite wine list, but that's two credits. Watching this thread - would love to know the best 1 credit wine lists!

Jiko has my favorite wine list, but that's two credits. Watching this thread - would love to know the best 1 credit wine lists!
In anticipation of a future ADR I've been doing some research of M. Paul's wine offerings and finally found a photo of the wine list. Some really nice listings yet also some glaring omissions. Yes, it is also a 2 credit eatery unfortunately.

As far as 1 credit restaurants Tokyo Dining has extensive sake offerings. I don't know much of anything about their worth since I'm not a knowledgeable rice wine drinker but someone who is a lover can surely say better.

Yes, in the Poly, outside Kona there is wine by the glass- I've had Caymus 40 by the glass there. There are other good wines there too.

Tutto Gusto is Epcot has a great wine list (and nice cheese and meats to accompany)

There is a nice wine list at the bar at The Wave Bar, awesome stuff available at the California Grill and Narcossee's (actually at Narcossee's a bottle of Caymus is $130- which is not a bad mark up at all!)

Yes, in the Poly, outside Kona there is wine by the glass- I've had Caymus 40 by the glass there. There are other good wines there too.

Tutto Gusto is Epcot has a great wine list (and nice cheese and meats to accompany)

There is a nice wine list at the bar at The Wave Bar, awesome stuff available at the California Grill and Narcossee's (actually at Narcossee's a bottle of Caymus is $130- which is not a bad mark up at all!)
You mean the ...Tambu Lounge @ Poly? They were also the only place at the resort to sell Drambuie.

I'm saving this thread for my libation filled adult trip ;).

Touring Plans lists the drink menus for all Disney Restaurants included wines by the glass and bottle. Been spending a lot of time looking at their menus and see some nice selections at several 1 credit Restaurants. Tutto Italia, Coral Reef, Maria and Enzo's, Ale and Compass, Grand Floridian Cafe, The Wave, Sanaa and Jungle Navigation all have some decent to outstanding choices.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter