• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurant help

essmom

DIS Veteran
I am working on trip for March and so far have these restaurants in the plans for dinner!! Margaritaville, The Kitchen,Tchoup Tchoup,somewhere in Downtown Disney b/f or after Cirque De Soliel, Need two other fun night spots-not too expensive. WE are staying at HRH and one child is picky and doesn't really eat. As far as lunch goes, we'll probably use counter service mostly since my kids aren't into sit down lunches. any thoughts on decent counter service for me who would like a decent meal.

In downtown disney...I would go to House of Blues...great menu, wide variety something for everyone.

Back at Universal resorts...the Latin Quarter or NBA City in City Walk both have wonderful food and are great fun.

There is Mythos inside Islands of Adventure, Islands in the Royal Pacific Resort or the family restaurant at Portofino..I think it is called Trattatoria...or something like that. You can't miss it when you go over there.

Enjoy!

On a side note Essmom I saw Cirque De Soliel on TV last night it looks an amazing show they showed the full show on TV last night in the UK and it was prety impressive am sure you will enjoy it:jester:

Thanks highlander. Do you know which show it was? there are several in the states right now!! I believe you will be in Orlando some of the time we're there.-maybe we'll run into each other at some point. Thanks again for the review on Cirque De Soliel!!!

It was the one in Orlando essmom and yes we might run into each other we are ther the 12th - 26th march and we are at DC on the 21st:jester:

Well , it's a small world isn't it. We'll be at Discovery Cove on the 21st also. I'll keep my eyes open for you and your family!! We arrive on the 20th and depart on the 26th(our spring break)!!

Yeah I will be the one on the bank videoing family then you will hear me scream SHARK! watch then run:tongue:

Have you been to DC before? any good tips if so!! Is it worth buying the video for $60? I am a single mom and hadn't planned to video or anything. i do want to buy the pictures though!!

No we have never been before so I can't help there but as we are the same day if possible I could video for you as I an doing non swim so I can video my family:jester:

Thanks so much for the offer!! I haven't decided if i am taking video-probably not. I may just get photos and not worry about video. I will be on these boards alot now until we go in less than 3 months so i can learn as much as possilble!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter