Resort Dining

jessily

DIS Veteran
Just made ADRs for the first time in 3 years. Kind of a mess as overnight my credit card and resort reservation were unlinked from my account (I had it all setup last night and didn't notice right away this morning that the resort reservation had disappeared). Just a heads up in case this happens to anyone else. It was showing me 60+10, but coming up with error messages when I tried to search for available times.

Seems there's zero availability for resort restaurants? We're staying 8 days, but only have 4 park days so were hoping to do some meals at the resorts. I know some are harder to get than others. I was looking at Boma, Topolino's, and Beaches and Cream and it seems suspect that all 3 have zero reservations for our entire trip, any time of day. Do resort dining reservations generally open later than the parks?

Disney recently said they were going to start holding back resort restaurant reservations for guests staying there. They did not indicate how one would go about accessing those reservations.

Lots of reports recently of ADRs being hard to find at resort restaurants.

That's really interesting. My 60-day window was last Tuesday, and I was able to get both Boma (breakfast) and Beaches & Cream (dinner), but not Topolino's (breakfast). I wasn't too surprised as I'm sure Topolino's is very popular, but I'll keep trying in case they open more reservations at a later date. Fingers crossed you're able to snag what you want before you go!

Thank you both for sharing. Interestingly all 3 restaurants are available for me to book today (59 days out if I’m doing the math right), but only for the first day of our trip. I’m assuming they might open up one day at a time from here. So maybe resort guests are getting 60 days out and then the next day they release what’s left🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter