Resort Christmas Decorations

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
Does anyone know if the resorts have their Christmas decorations up by the time that WDW starts having MVMCP?

I want to know this too! We're going the weekend of nov.
15th and I'm wondering if we're going to miss most of the Christmas decor. I'm already bummed we're missing the Epcot storytellers and candlelight processional! :(

I want to know this too! We're going the weekend of nov.
15th and I'm wondering if we're going to miss most of the Christmas decor. I'm already bummed we're missing the Epcot storytellers and candlelight processional! :(

I would like to go to the Epcot storytellers and candlelight processional too, maybe next year. I am just really hoping to see the resort decorations, I have fiends that rave about them!

I believe the parks and resorts will be "In Progress" when MVMCP starts (first MVMCP is 11/8). All the Halloween decorations are down by 11/2 and the Xmas decorations start going up the next day. If you have ever seen the HGTV special on Disney Christmas decorations, the whole process is quite impressive. HERE is part 1

As for the EPCOT storytellers, they are a great show. I haven't seen them all, but am impressed by what I've seen so far. They start 11/23.

I believe the parks and resorts will be "In Progress" when MVMCP starts (first MVMCP is 11/8). All the Halloween decorations are down by 11/2 and the Xmas decorations start going up the next day. If you have ever seen the HGTV special on Disney Christmas decorations, the whole process is quite impressive. HERE is part 1

As for the EPCOT storytellers, they are a great show. I haven't seen them all, but am impressed by what I've seen so far. They start 11/23.

What a great link, thanks!!! :)

Halloween decorations come down and Christmas goes up overnight. There are some pretty cool shows on tv that have shown it and it's an amazing process.

All of the Christmas decorations will DEFINITELY be up at the first party and it will be snowing on Main Street!

During my last trip, NOV 2011, we arrived on Sunday the 13th, i too was bummed i would not see the epcot story tellers!
Anyways, i found that most of the deluxe resorts had Christmas all up and ready to go.. BUT, i had time to kill on the 16th or 17th and wanted to check my email, so i made it to CR to use the wi-fi and the gingerbread tree was not close to being finished that day, and i could tell a few decorations were not up. The 18th, they had it all up. At POFQ i didnt get to see a bulk of their decorations until a few days before we left which was the 23rd.

what fun fun links. we watched both this evening then had a quick tuck in at bedtime.

I am bumping this because I would Love to see some current Christmas photos! I would especially love to see any of The Contemporary..

We will be there in a week and I am so excited!!!!
First "Christmas" in WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter