Reservations too close together??

Stitchglitch

Earning My Ears
I have a 6p reservation at Restaurant Marrakesh and 8:30 reservation at Beaches and Cream for dessert (Map says 10min walk apart). Are my times too close together? How long do you think just dessert will take? Hoping to make it back by 9:30 Reflections of Earth show. Am I cutting these all way too close?? Thanks in advance!

I have a 6p reservation at Restaurant Marrakesh and 8:30 reservation at Beaches and Cream for dessert (Map says 10min walk apart). Are my times too close together? How long do you think just dessert will take? Hoping to make it back by 9:30 Reflections of Earth show. Am I cutting these all way too close?? Thanks in advance!
Yep, imho, timing will be too tight!
Everything at WDW takes longer than one would think. As much as I love B&C, I wouldn't leave Epcot and come back. There is wonderful ice cream at the French Pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter