Reservation after on-site stay question

weluvdisneyx4

Mouseketeer
My first day to make ADR's is coming up in December. We will be staying on-site for 6 nights and then staying off site. I want to make an ADR for O'Hana for one of the days after our on-site stay. Can I do that on my 1st available day at 180 days?

At 180 days before your check in date you can make dining reservations through check out day of your on site reservation. After that you have to wait until 180 days before the day you want to dine at a restaurant to make the reservation.

At 180 days before your check in date you can make dining reservations through check out day of your on site reservation. After that you have to wait until 180 days before the day you want to dine at a restaurant to make the reservation.

So at 180 days from when I want to eat at O'Hana, I can try to make the reservation even tho we will be staying off site? Am I understanding that correctly?

So at 180 days from when I want to eat at O'Hana, I can try to make the reservation even tho we will be staying off site? Am I understanding that correctly?
Everyone can make reservations at 180 days. The on-site stay just opens up the extra days of your reservation at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter