REpost: Pooh sized people and Sleigh ride!

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I am posting this here to see if I can some help from you guys!

Sleigh Ride and "pooh" sized people...
I'm not sure what my DH would do if he knew I was calling him Pooh sized, but he's 6'7" and 350#, so I think he qualifies.

I was considering adding the sleigh ride at WL into our plans and I think I have most of my questions answered. $30 per carriage, 4 adults, 30 minutes, 5:30 - 10:00 pm, drinks are allowed.

I saw a couple of pics of the carriage when I did a search and that thing seems kinda small. Does anyone know if there's a weight limit by chance? Me, DH, D-Dad, and his GF are the 4 I have in mind, will we all fit?

What is the area like that you go through? Antyhing to look at like lights or scenery? I know that drinks are allowed, like what and where can you get one close by?

Anyone have more pics of the carriage ride? Is it worth it?

D4D

I'm sorry, I don't know.
Does anyone have an answer?

We did the coach/sleigh ride last year.
It fits 4 people, 2 on each side. THere was just one horse pulling.
My husband & are are on the small size, both under 150. So, I'm not sure if we would be good people to estimate size. We thought there was tons of room, probably two large people would fit fine, as my husband & I think another person our
size could have fit in the seat too. I'd call, to get the dimensions.

Have you called the number to reserve to see if there are any weight limits.

Mostly the ride is in the woods, and around the WL. I'm thinking you don't see any special x-mas lights lighting. Inside the wilderness lodge is nicely x-mas decorated.

I would call to book soon. Our trip when we reserved the sligh ride
last year there was only one day with a couple of times left. For this year, I know we had a couple days in our schedule open for the sleigh ride,
and one worked out so we booked it.

Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter