Reporting from first SINGLE trip back!

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Briefly, I would like to say that I had an AMAZING, incredible, empowering, encouraging, freaking fantastical awesome single parent experience at WDW a few weeks ago (May 25-June 2nd Poly DVC Studio, in the Morea section). We made friends along the way, and really enjoyed spending time with each other. The pool days were shaky, because I had to get in with her (not bad at all, but I wanted to lay out a little!!) but I introduced my daughter to other little girls and she ended up playing and having fun with other kids.
Overall, it was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again!!

Awesome! I've always been a single Mom so our trips for the most part have always been the 2 of us. I agree that the swimming thing is the biggest challenge... but we make it work!

The whole experience was wonderful. I'm used to doing so much with other people who have kids, because I only have one and she really likes a playmate. We were SO busy during the trip with literally zero downtime- even our showering was rushed! ha
There was never a moment needed another playmate. We had each other and that was just so wonderful to experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!