• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

humbug83

Earning My Ears
Bother, My trip report is not on here, I typed it up on Monday and then pressed Submit and it did not show up, and so i typed it up again and it still did not show up. I do not know what happened to it.

I cannot be bothered to type it up again but I had a great time.

Although I was disappointed with the Disney Cinema Parade in Walt Disney Studios cos there were only about 5 floats!!!

Also only Space Mountain FastPass was open, although some people were still getting through the FastPass entrance to Big Thunder Mountain and Peter Pan's Flight without them!! Not fair!!

Oh humbug, how frustrating to do all that work and then lose it :(

Thank you for your mini trip report though. I'm glad you had a great time!

Only 5 floats?! Blimey!

thats a terrible blow i can just imagine how fed up you must be. I try to do it in word first then copy and paste it, but that is more because i tend to use it for scrapbooking.
i am glad you had a good time even if the parade was short
nikki

What a shame humbug - that must have been SO annoying :headache: Glad you had a great trip though! :goodvibes

Awwwwwwwww Humbug what a shame.:badpc:

I'm glad that you had a great time though:goodvibes

Oh Humbug, what a shame. Glad you had a lovely time although.....only 5 floats???:confused3 The parade must have felt like it was over before it had started!

Nikki, what a good idea to do it on Word. That way I will be able to save it while I type and if my PC crashes, like it often does, I will not lose everything. Provided I remember to keep saving it!!!LOL

I am yet to do a trip report, I did not feel brave enough to do one on WDW although I promise I will all bore you with a DLP one!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

5 floats?

Thats strange there is 13 normally :confused3 but they do go past fast. Next time follow it to the end of the route and watch the "thats a wrap" ending with all the characters from the parade together.

I tend to agree that the Studios parade is not a patch on the main Park's spectacular. I heard several people bemoaning it when I was there last. Plus I feel you are more crowded than in the main park.

A shame really

I know that they put out a smaller parade ie 5 floats if it has been raining or if they think it may rain. It has happened to us at DLP and WDW. I'm not a lover of the MGM parade though although the one at WDW MGM last year was really good with the Star Wars characters

NIK said:
Plus I feel you are more crowded than in the main park.

Strange, I was about to say the opposite! One of the things I like about the Studios parade is that every time we have seen it we have been able to get front row somewhere along the route without having to get there more than 5 minutes before the start.

I got my photos back today. I am really pleased with them especially the picture of me and Pluto together!

Aw, what a shame you found parts disappointing! I really dislike BTM when they merge two normal queues inside just before the FP entrance so they FP can have their own queue. Obviously, I know FP needs its own queue but I wish they'd let them in another entrance - through the bottom or summit!! Its never pretty when you presume the person in the other queue will let you in - oh no!! Its a free for all!!
I agree wth dlpSteve - weve always found it less crowded and more easy to see the parade in the Studios, although if you blink you miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter