Reort Hopping Question and Availability question!

italia218

Earning My Ears
Okay,

I have my reservation made for 11/6-11/14, we wanted to add two more days to the beginning of our trip and booked the flights for 11/4, there is literally NOTHING on site at all! Anyone have experience scoring rooms closer to your arrival date?

If we do get a room in a different resort (We are staying at Coronado) how difficult is it to resort hop? will it take up the whole day? Do they help with transportation and luggage from resort to resort?

Thanks guys!

Okay,

I have my reservation made for 11/6-11/14, we wanted to add two more days to the beginning of our trip and booked the flights for 11/4, there is literally NOTHING on site at all! Anyone have experience scoring rooms closer to your arrival date?

Caribbean Beach, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are currently all showing availability for those dates. Packages have to be paid in full 30 days out so some rooms will open up then.

If we do get a room in a different resort (We are staying at Coronado) how difficult is it to resort hop?

In our opinion not difficult at all.

will it take up the whole day?

Nope.

Do they help with transportation and luggage from resort to resort?

Thanks guys!

Yup. We call Bell Services at resort #1 and ask them to come pick up our luggage and bring it to resort #2. We then head to a park for the day. Around 5 or 6 we head over to resort #2 and check in. While getting ready for dinner we call Bell Services at resort #2 and ask them to bring up our luggage.

we're going the same week, having the same issues as you piecing a resort reserving together. I have managed to get 2 reservations at 2 different hotels over the last week. We're currently homeless for 1 night on each reservation and I'll just keep the reservation that I'm able to pick up that night at. I'm sure if you keep checking you'll find something eventually and Disney can link your 2 reservations so you shouldn't have to switch rooms. I'm going to have garden grocer deliver food to my room so I'm wondering how cold food is handled for room switches between resorts, I don't know if they'll do that for me.

I'm going to have garden grocer deliver food to my room so I'm wondering how cold food is handled for room switches between resorts, I don't know if they'll do that for me.

Yes, Bell Services will keep your perishables refrigerated the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!