renting villa for this January 2002

manny_ba

Earning My Ears
This is my first time going to Disneyworld, and I am looking into renting a villa, because it's short notice the villa owners want us to wire the money to their bank account. Has anyone ever had to do this, and how safe is it. Or should we go with a site that will allow us to pay with a credit card.

If you decide to find a place that accepts credit cards, be sure to check out theKissimmee St. Cloud Visitors Bureau for special offers on villas. I've personnally used Premier and found the houses to be spacious, clean and well equipped.

I've also been satisfied with Florida Leisure. You can select the exact house you would like to stay in from their website and they are running specials of $89 for a three bedroom; $99 for a four bedroom and $111 for a four bedroom executive for January. The website isFlorida Leisure .

Both of these companies charge extra for pool heat which you will want for a January visit. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter