Renting a car for one day. Parking fee?

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
If I rent a car for one day mid trip, how does Disney know to charge me? Especially, if I don't talk to the registration desk about it. Staying at a value resort. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you.

they won't charge you every time you use your Magic Band. that's not how it is done.

Not via Magic Band at the resort gate. Too many guests using car services, Uber/Lyft, Minnie vans, taxis or other forms of transportation. Not unless they ask at the gate "is this YOUR car and are you keeping it here overnight?"

I'm willing to pay the fee, but wonder how will they know the car belongs to me. In addition, it's one night only not the full stay.

Not via Magic Band at the resort gate. Too many guests using car services, Uber/Lyft, Minnie vans, taxis or other forms of transportation. Not unless they ask at the gate "is this YOUR car and are you keeping it here overnight?"
If a guest uses Uber, Lyft, Minnie Van or taxi do they use their Magic Band to enter the resort gate?

If a guest uses Uber, Lyft, Minnie Van or taxi do they use their Magic Band to enter the resort gate?
When the driver stops at the gate and says they're dropping us off, sometimes the guard just waves us through. Other times, they scan one of our bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter