• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental Car

Lambekel

Earning My Ears
Staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani. Does anyone know which rental car place would be more convenient to drop off and pick up. THe one at the Dolphin or the Car Care Center!

Thanks!

We like to use the Alamo at the Dolphin, too. I often will walk or boat to the Dolphin after spending a morning at Epcot or HS. I think they may be able to pick you up in a shuttle at your resort, as well, but I am not sure of that.

The reservation desk is only open until 4PM, so if you need to pick up later than that, I don't think there is a way to use that location. You can drop the car off before they open, as the Dolphin valet parking attendants can process that return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter