Rent a Quality Stroller for Walt Disney World

My daughter was 9 and I had to do a stroller to help her regulate . She has sensory issues . Now that she is 10 I’m wondering if she’s too big now

My daughter was 9 and I had to do a stroller to help her regulate . She has sensory issues . Now that she is 10 I’m wondering if she’s too big now
She may be, too tall and/or too heavy. Some vendors offer special needs strollers for older/bigger kids. Or maybe a small wheelchair.

Depending on her weight maybe look at the BOB? I definitely saw older kids in them, and the hood is a bit taller than the citi minis.

Thank you , I was wondering if there is strollers for older kids
Check Orlando Medical Rentsls for some various options of larger strollers. Most other stroller rental vendors may have at most 1 option. Unless she is small for her age and close to the weight limit, most regular strollers have weight limits of somewhere between 40-60 lbs, and the average 10-yr-old won’t fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter