Renaissance World Gate ?'s

msmisek

Earning My Ears
After weeks of trying to decide where to stay, I tried Priceline for the first time and got the Renaissance World Gate for $31 + $5 bonus for 6 nights. I did a search and found good reviews but nothing recently has been posted. Anyone out there stay there recently? Good or bad reviews wanted.:p

Hello...we stayed at RWG and really enjoyed it...great value for the priceline dollar....Rooms are nice with a big oval tub and shower......frig in under the TV...almost didn't fine it.......location is fantastic to Disney....to get to the park, keep to the right IN the parking lot and go throught the small Disney parking lot right next door to the north.....turn left to get out of the Disney lot and then right on to Sherberth Rd.
Follow Sherberth road to the first stop light (about a mile or so and it curves a couple of times)...on your left is Animal Kingdom Lodge and great food at Boma's and to your right is a short drive into Disney......NO traffic hassels on 192.....to return to the hotel follow the signs in Disney to Animal Kingdom and then stay in the LEFT lane that says AK Lodge. Turn LEFT at the light, follow the curvy road back and then make sure you turn in the Disney lot (it will be empty at night) and then to the hotel...I know this sounds a little funny, but RWG is now off 192 and is kind of hard to get to off 192, and that is why it is offering such good deals, I think....pool area is nice....there is a small bar and resaurant on site......this is much more of a "business-convention" type hotel, but we really liked it for two of us........I think you will be very happy there......by the way this is not to be confused with another "Renaissance" Hotel down on I drive....this is a much better and quiter location to Disney...We are going down with 7 of us in late Jan. I would do pricleline again in a minute for just two of us......Enjoy.....Ted

I stayed at this hotel for one night on the Monday after Thanksgiving, also through Priceline.I would stay again in a minute. They have two nice pools and hot tubs. The toiletries are Bath and Body Works. The rooms are large and seem recently decorated. The hotel was at a very low occupancy, so we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. This hotel is very close to Animal Kingdom and AKL.
I was disappointed in the fitness room, only because they did not have free weights. The fitness room is on the 6th floor.
I got this hotel again through Priceline for August and I am looking forward to returning.
For the money you paid, it is an exceptional value!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter