removed

Hi Michele. Happy Early Anniversary!

You can mention the anniversary at check in. Tere's a chance you may receive something special.

How about a fireworks cruise on your anniversary? The WISHES fireworks Cruise was excellent! They also have an illumonations cruise too. If you want to do this book it now!

Are you staying on property? If so and you don't have to worry about dreiving... You can bring a bottle of wine on the boat.

Don't forget that Disney was one of the first companies to give benefits to domestic partners. The G/L level is very high among the CMs at WDW.

The CM's definitely will not be negative. Where are you staying??

If you're staying at Saratoga Springs how about a pampering spa service to celebrate.
Hey congrads!... My anniversary is tomorrow 24 years - yikes!

Hi Michelle and WallyB! Congratulations to you both on your anniversaries! :) We'll celebrate our fifth this year (still newlyweds, I guess)!

Hi Michelle,
Make sure you definetly mention that it is your anniversary.
I did this via a room request for our 10th, and we received a nice card from Mickey and Minnie wishing us a happy anniversary, actually addressed to us, with two roses. It was very nice, and a great surprise.

Congratualtions, and have a great time!!

If you celebrating on a particular night for dinner, you cann arrange ahead of time for a special cake at most places. GF restaurants do the most incredible cakes!! To die for! We had one for our anniversray at 1900 Park Faire last year. It was gorgeous as well as very yummy!!!

Go for it! Enjoy and have fun!!
Blessings,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter