Remember fireworks spot?

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
So I am going to Disneyland next week - I have been a lot, but this will probably be my only chance to see the 50th fireworks, and I really want to get a good seat (especially since I am pregnant and cannot ride any "fun" rides anyway). I don't mind waiting 1.5 -2 hours for this spot, but it needs to be somewhere I will be able to see from. (I am only 5/3) There will be two of us, or at the most 4 (all young adults). Can any veteran fireworks-watchers recommend a plan of action to me? (where and when I should stake out a little spot?) Thanks!

I understand the short thing (5'4" here). Since you've never seen the fireworks before, you need to go with the castle area. Since they make everyone except those closest to the castle stand now, you either need to get yourself to the front of the standing section or somewhere in the sitting section.

So is it obvious where the front of the standing section is? I have no idea where in front of the castle to stand! And how long before the scheduled time should we get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter