>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I'm guessing the roll out is just slow. I would definitely say the mugs are going up be here awhile, not just a season. The other resorts are probably just running out of old mugs first.

So what does Pop currently have? I love the black Mickey Mouse one but I know my son would love the Buzz and Lightning McQueen one.

I love the Pixar one! I am just not a huge fan of the pink. Nothing against the color. If the design is right, sure. I just don't think it goes with that image very well. Maybe there will be other options.

Are there two new designs? Mickey and Pixar? Where have these been seen? we are leaving Thursday for split stay at the Yacht Club and POR

I’m very interested to hear what resorts each of the mugs have been spotted at. We know the Mickey version was at All Star Movies
Are certain designs only going to certain resorts? Or do we get to choose between different designs? Time will tell once all of the resorts start getting stocked & the old designs are all gone..

I’m very interested to hear what resorts each of the mugs have been spotted at. We know the Mickey version was at All Star Movies
Are certain designs only going to certain resorts? Or do we get to choose between different designs? Time will tell once all of the resorts start getting stocked & the old designs are all gone..

I’m going to answer my own question here... looks like they’ll both be available to choose from! Awesome!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...-refillable-resort-mugs-in-walt-disney-world/

I love them both!! But plan on being there in Sept and Dec and last year they had holiday themed ones!! So many choices now. Might have to get DH one Holiday (if they have them) and one regular one for me.

I like them both! I hope they are still available end of August, I'm not sure when the Halloween ones came out last year. I think we'll just be happy if they are different from the normal ones.

I like them both! I hope they are still available end of August, I'm not sure when the Halloween ones came out last year. I think we'll just be happy if they are different from the normal ones.

The Halloween mug came out on Labor Day. Some resorts put them out a few days early. Christmas mugs were out around Wine and Dine half marathon. There were plenty of Christmas mugs, almost into the new year. I was lucky enough to be there during these times and got both. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter