Redeeming Air Miles for WDW tickets

Camilo

1992 98 06 07 10 11 13 (cruise) 15 16 18 22
Hi there,
Not sure if anyone thinks this a good deal, but I thought it was great for me and would like to leave the tip here.

I've been saving "Air Miles" for a long time, always thinking about redeeming them for a plane ticket.

I was going to get my tickets to Orlando (2200 miles for each adult) with my miles (and would still need to pay CAN 140.00 for the fees) when I found a very good deal (IMO) at selloffvacations: 2 adult tickets (TOR-ORL, direct flight) + 7 days at Best Western Lakeside + car rental for 7 days for CAN 1.022 (it's now down to CAN 962.00 and could be even cheaper once it gets closer to the departure date - 10th of September).

Searching the Air Miles rewards, I saw a 5 day WDW adult tickets for 2105 points. I thought it was a great deal, as well.

If I were to pay for these tickets (to me and my wife) they would have costed me over CAN 450.00.

They ended up costing me 4210 air miles. I leave this advice for those who have a lot of Air Miles saved up (I know a few people who have over 10.000 miles).

Camilo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter