Reconfirming about my ressie and not moving

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I was able to stalk the website ALL THE TIME and was able to move my SSR preferred view
studio from January 4-12 to:

January 4-5: SSR one bedroom standard view
January 5-12: SSR one bedroom standard view

Given above is same category, is it correct I will not need to move out of my room? I would prefer
not to call right now and have them combined since I'm stalking to see if I can move to preferred view
and/or monorail and KNOW it is very slim but worth a shot if I can do it and will be easier to look for 7 nights instead of 8.

Thank you.

Agree. Just have it combined once you know.

I thought in another thread though you said you moved from the Preferred view to the Standard for the last nights? Or was that a different villa size.

Agree. Just have it combined once you know.

I thought in another thread though you said you moved from the Preferred view to the Standard for the last nights? Or was that a different villa size.

Yes thats correct. Then today at lunch, I was able to get a one bedroom standard view January 4-5 then January 5-12, as mentioned in my first post. Then at 4:20 before I left work a one bedroom preferred view opened for January 4-11 and I now have a studio booked for January 11-12. I really wanted to view DTD.

BUT, right before I left work after booking above, about 4:30 pm, I saw on different browsers January 4-12 available for all nights in a one bedroom preferred but when I try to book it wont let me. Then I tried to just do January 5-12 and it still wont let me. I see both preferred and standard available for those dates but I cant book. If you happen tp be on DVC could you see if you can see what I see?

I was on work compter and different browsers and now on ipad with different browsers and see both but cannot book. I need my maddness to end lol

Thanks.

Oh my.

After coming to post of course I went back and kept refreshing and violla I was able to get the full eight nights!

I wasnt sure if I could book eight nights at once so did January 5-12 first by modifying my one bedroom preferred view January 4-11 and then modified my January 11-12 in a studio to one bedroom preferred for January 4-5.

So, thank you very much. Once I am all good and not moving to a monorail resort if by pixie dust it becomes available, I can just call MS and have them “combined” so I dont have to move. Is this correct?

Thank you for all your help. I appreciate it.

Oh my.

After coming to post of course I went back and kept refreshing and violla I was able to get the full eight nights!

I wasnt sure if I could book eight nights at once so did January 5-12 first by modifying my one bedroom preferred view January 4-11 and then modified my January 11-12 in a studio to one bedroom preferred for January 4-5.

So, thank you very much. Once I am all good and not moving to a monorail resort if by pixie dust it becomes available, I can just call MS and have them “combined” so I dont have to move. Is this correct?

Thank you for all your help. I appreciate it.

Yes. Now that the rooms are all the exact same size and view you can call MS to combine them whenever you decide to get it done. I'd probably do it before ordering MB's though as those seem to cause an issue at times recently.

Yes. Now that the rooms are all the exact same size and view you can call MS to combine them whenever you decide to get it done. I'd probably do it before ordering MB's though as those seem to cause an issue at times recently.

Thank you. When do MBs usually ship? I will try to do it before I decide on color and have them ship.

Thank you very much.

Thank you. When do MBs usually ship? I will try to do it before I decide on color and have them ship.

Thank you very much.

They ship around the 30 day mark if you have already customized them. If you haven't customized by that time they won't ship.

don't forget to request CP for the view

Yes. Thank you. I was on TP yesterday making sure I have exactly the location I want to request.

Cant wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter