Recommended outside photographers/videographers for WDW Escape Wedding?

MoPR

Earning My Ears
Hello! I will be booking our WDW Escape wedding soon, and I am thinking of hiring an outside photographer. I haven't been able to find a list of photographers who shoot DFTW often. Our ceremony will be at Seabreeze Point and a lunch reception at the Attic. Capturing the view of the water behind us is very important to us. I haven't been too impressed with some of the photography included in the package, where the background of Seabreeze Point is extremely washed out because of the shade/light contrast.

My question is: Can anyone recommend any outside photographers and videographers who shoot DFTW often (especially who capture the Seabreeze Point location well)? Or know of where I can find a list of outside photographers?

Thank you so much, and I appreciate any advice or ideas that anyone may have!! :)

Last edited:
Hello Aristocatz :) Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation with me! I'll be sure to look into Randy Chapman for our wedding. Thanks again!

Hi @lurkyloo! Thank you for sharing this helpful resource! A gallery specifically of Seabreeze Point by an excellent photographer was exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks for the recommendation!

I second The Roots. We had different photographers because The Roots were unfortunately out of our budget, but we had exactly what you described above happen to us. The background is hardly noticeable, and I feel like it’s because we didn’t have photographers who shoot at Disney often, nor did they appreciate really the fact we wanted the “Disney-ness” included in some of our pictures. I was so determined to have better pictures that we are doing an anniversary shoot with The Roots next year! They are worth every penny and they know and love Disney just as much as Disney brides do :)

I used Regina Hymen - our SB ceremony was rained out but the shots she got of us there afterwards are among my favorites of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!