reciepts

darbear

Earning My Ears
When you buy drinks and items on the cruise do you get a receipt each time? We want our ds and dd to be able to charge, but they need to keep accout of what they spend. At WDW they do give reciept and ds and dd did great with charging.

It appears my retirement is pre-empted, as my new user name wouldn't allow me to post.

Yes, they do give you a receipt each time you make a charge. They'll hand you a little leather folder which has a receipt for you to sign, and a copy for you to keep.

Hi,
Not true for us. We went in March and asked for receipts and was told no. They wouldn't give us any for our drinks. One server said it took to much time so they didn't give them anymore. He told to me check my print out daily!
This was the only cruise line that I haven't been give reciepts.
thatmom

Just got off the Magic yesterday and got a receipt with every drink purchased.

You do not have to keep all the receipts unless you want to check them against the cabin print out. You can request one at any time from Guest Services on Deck 3. All charges are broken down by name of guest in the cabin and where the charge took place and how much was charged.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter