Recent Stitch Sightings?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
One month away- yay!

DD13 LOVES Stitch. Can any recent Aulani guests give me insight on where we can find him during our stay? Does he do a M&G around the grounds?

It sounds like he is not a regular at Makahiki breakfast but I did see reports of him at the Menehune Mischief dinner at Makahiki. I'm on the fence on booking either of these but Stitch might push me off the fence :joker: Any recent Stitch sightings at either Makahiki meal?

TIA!

We were there in January, so not super recent, but we met Stitch several times. Once at the M&G spot kind of outside the Pau Hana Room (I think?), then again when he was out taking a walk. He stopped and played with my 4 year old and other kids walking by, so fun! My kids also did the Stitch's Space Goo activity at Auntie's and he was there, but your daughter is a little older so I don't that would be an option. We saw him from a distance on other days - he was definitely out and about. There is a number you can call to find out the M&G times every day and you can also ask the Photopass photographers. We didn't eat at Makahiki, and I'm not sure who meets there.

We love Stitch, too. :stitch2: Hope you have a great time!

We were there last month and Stitch was a roving character at the Makahiki character dinner, along with Chip and Dale. We were there for 5 nights and I am pretty sure that I saw him a few times at the designated M&G spot outside the Oleo Room.

There is also a great Stitch statue on the path towards Auntie's that makes for a great picture.

We were there in June, and on our last day there, he was just wandering around the pool area, catching people off guard. Got a great pic with my daughter and Stitch!

We were there in January, so not super recent, but we met Stitch several times. Once at the M&G spot kind of outside the Pau Hana Room (I think?), then again when he was out taking a walk. He stopped and played with my 4 year old and other kids walking by, so fun! My kids also did the Stitch's Space Goo activity at Auntie's and he was there, but your daughter is a little older so I don't that would be an option. We saw him from a distance on other days - he was definitely out and about. There is a number you can call to find out the M&G times every day and you can also ask the Photopass photographers. We didn't eat at Makahiki, and I'm not sure who meets there.

We love Stitch, too. :stitch2: Hope you have a great time!
Can you tell me a little more about the stitch space goo activity. My son is 10 and a total Stitch fanatic. Just wondering if it’s too young for him. Other posts I’ve read about Aunties activities said 10might he too old... TIA

Thank you everyone! Sounds like maybe I should give the Menehune Mischief dinner some more thought. Did you guys enjoy the "show"/character interaction at the dinner? Are my kids too old (DDs are 13, 9 and 7)?

I don't think they do the Stitch's Space Goo activity anymore at Auntie's. The structure of Auntie's changed significantly back in April of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!