RD Princesses at Fairytale Hall

Good&Plenty

Mouseketeer
My 5yo daughter and I have FPs for 7DMT at 10:15AM (mid-Oct. trip). We are planning on rope-dropping that day - if we are able to do so, will we be able to meet Cinderella/Elena and Tiana/Rapunzel before heading over to 7DMT?

Also, after walking around Main Street, should we wait in the hub area closest to the castle for the official rope drop?

Thanks very much!

I imagine it would be pretty easy to also meet Ariel and ride Under the Sea before your 7DMT window if you wanted to.

We haven't done it yet, but this is our plan too. Hoping to do Cinderella/ Elena, Tiana/Rapunzel, plus Ariel at rope drop and hopefully be done by a little after 10.

We went spring break on a day that mk opened at 8. We got there at 8:20 and I ran to first aid for bandaids then we saw both sides for the princesses at fairytale hall, met Ariel, did under the sea and dumbo all before checking in at 1015 for bog. You'll be good!

Awesome, thank you!! It will be a great start to her day, and more so if I can add in Ariel and Under the Sea too (though we have a FP for this meeting Ariel after 7DMT).

We were there in mid-Oct. last year - on a day that did not have a Halloween party so I expect crowds may have been a little higher. We did the carousel, the princesses at Fairytale Hall, Pooh, and Enchanted Tales with Belle before our 10:30 BOG reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter