RAIN IS NOT GOING TO RUIN OUR MAGICAL DISNEYMOON(6/3-6/10) - WL pics update

You did a great job with your TR
Where you on the Dining Plan.
every time we go to WDW I want to eat at Victoria and Albert,but my dh doesn't want to pack a sport coat.
Is the food different if you do not do the Chef's table?

Nice touch with the limo.

I do not know why Boatwrights isn't better. Horrible food. It could represent Cajun food, but it is more like bad cafeteria school food.

I enjoyed your pictures.

You did a great job with your TR
Where you on the Dining Plan.
every time we go to WDW I want to eat at Victoria and Albert,but my dh doesn't want to pack a sport coat.
Is the food different if you do not do the Chef's table?

Nice touch with the limo.

I do not know why Boatwrights isn't better. Horrible food. It could represent Cajun food, but it is more like bad cafeteria school food.

I enjoyed your pictures.

Thanks we were not on the dining plan. I calculated the price with and without the dining plan and we saved about $800 not being on the dining plan. Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table was a magical evening. The people eating at the Chef's Table get to help create the menu for the evening. So, the menus are close in offerings but the Chef's Table and Queen Victoria Room you get 10 courses while the Main Room you get 7 courses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter