Raglan Road still awesome

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a resort mostly trip and lots of dining!

Raglan Road- been around awhile and now is competing with so many new choices at Disney Springs,however I booked it since my husband has never done it and we already were doing the Edison another night.

It was so great!!!
I checked in a little early and asked for main floor seating so we could see the show. They basically said the wait would be over 20 minutes...I said ok, I felt it was worth it. It was....

Our server, Tim, was so well trained, friendly and explained the menu nicely.
The food came at a good expected pace, not too fast and not too slow. It allowed us to enjoy the show which was so much fun and the musicians and dancers engaged the crowd.

The food was very good:
apps: We all liked them!
Tomato soup (although it was a little Penne ala vodka tasting still good
side salad (arugula based)
Chicken wings

Entree:
Fish and chips (two thumbs up)
Mammy's chicken (very nicely done, not dry)
Salmon (my daughter said this is the BEST salmon ever!!)

Dessert:
sorry none of us had room!!! Too full!!

Conclusion- Raglan Road is still kicking!!

Just got back from a resort mostly trip and lots of dining!

Raglan Road- been around awhile and now is competing with so many new choices at Disney Springs,however I booked it since my husband has never done it and we already were doing the Edison another night.

It was so great!!!
I checked in a little early and asked for main floor seating so we could see the show. They basically said the wait would be over 20 minutes...I said ok, I felt it was worth it. It was....

Our server, Tim, was so well trained, friendly and explained the menu nicely.
The food came at a good expected pace, not too fast and not too slow. It allowed us to enjoy the show which was so much fun and the musicians and dancers engaged the crowd.

The food was very good:
apps: We all liked them!
Tomato soup (although it was a little Penne ala vodka tasting still good
side salad (arugula based)
Chicken wings

Entree:
Fish and chips (two thumbs up)
Mammy's chicken (very nicely done, not dry)
Salmon (my daughter said this is the BEST salmon ever!!)

Dessert:
sorry none of us had room!!! Too full!!

Conclusion- Raglan Road is still kicking!!
Good to hear! I still love that place too. I went again on my last trip and had a terrific meal yet again. That place never disappoints.

Would you take younger kids 5 and 6 to Raglan Road? I know my daughters would enjoy the dancing.

Would you take younger kids 5 and 6 to Raglan Road? I know my daughters would enjoy the dancing.

yes! They actually go around and gather young kids (about that age) to bring up on stage and teach them a few steps. It was the highlight of the show! Absolutely adorable!!

We went there last June and my husband loved it! We are planning to eat there again in September.

Absolutely.

I would also bring earplugs (for everyone) because it can get loud if you’re there for entertainment. Earplugs takes the LOUD away and helps it be fun.

I am so excited for my trip there in October! Raglan Road is my favorite restaurant in all of Disney and a must do on every trip.

Great!!!!!! I have first time reservations in late May and I am very excited to give Raglan Road a chance to make the Irish in me happy.

Absolutely one of our favorites at DS. i would not be worried about bringing younger kids there as long as its at a time that the band and dancers are there.

Sure. At some points in the show they invite kids up to learn a little Irish dancing.

We've always had great meals there and keep going back once a trip. The pork chop I had last trip was amazing, the juiciest pork chop I've ever had in my life. It makes it hard to save room for the bread and butter pudding.

Glad to hear! Raglan Road was beyond amazing for us last time and the first place I always tell people about, if they are visiting down there. We got a reservation for our off day on our upcoming trip and I am soooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!