Quite A Few Room/Package Discounts Out This Morning Into 2024 - Go Get Them

Just check them out for yourselves, too many to post lol

Thanks for watching out for discounts!

i have also been watching and waiting for more to drop for several weeks. The only “new” discount I see is the AP discount through March 24.

The dining promo that runs into March has been out for a bit.

What others are you seeing for 2024?

Of course florida discounts;

i just saved at the BWI Deluxe from $7747 to $6198 from jan 30 - feb 6, only 20% but hey, we beggars cant be choosers lol;

now we are going next week sept 26 - oct 3, same BWI Deluxe and just maybe the BB will be a little better ;

good luck everyone - insomnia is the best way to snoop out these discounts

Of course florida discounts;

i just saved at the BWI Deluxe from $7747 to $6198 from jan 30 - feb 6, only 20% but hey, we beggars cant be choosers lol;

now we are going next week sept 26 - oct 3, same BWI Deluxe and just maybe the BB will be a little better ;

good luck everyone - insomnia is the best way to snoop out these discounts
Savings is savings 😎

Just saw that AP and Disney Visa discounts are available.

In our case, the dining promo beats the Visa discount.

Is there a Visa discount for January? I am just seeing the AP discount, which doesn't help us since we are staying at CBR and it's not listed for the AP discount.

Is the Disney visa card holders discount for just a room? Or does it apply to the entire package if I can get both tickets and a room?

CM’s are telling me the discount applies to the whole package, but the Offer Details say otherwise. I’m so confused.

Is the Disney visa card holders discount for just a room? Or does it apply to the entire package if I can get both tickets and a room?

CM’s are telling me the discount applies to the whole package, but the Offer Details say otherwise. I’m so confused.
The discount is just on the room. Phone CMs make a lot of assumptions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter